Welcome to the www.Sourcing-Asia.com website.
If you would like more information about how we collect, use and store your personal data, you can contact us at any time by emailing email@example.com, calling +62 361 844 6716 or writing to the Privacy Team at PT. Bali Design Solusi, Jl. Gunung Mas 34X, Br. Tegal Buah, Padang Sambian Kelod, Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia 80117
The www.sourcing-Asia.com website is owned and run by PT. Bali Design Solusi.
Sourcing-Asia.com (referred to here as "we", "our", "us") is part of PT. Bali Design Solusi. The term "our online services" refers to www.sourcing-Asia.com website, our pages on third party social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and any other websites or apps we own or run from time to time. The term "our services" refers to our online services and any of our other products and services. If you use any of our services, we will refer to you using the terms "user", "visitor", "you", "your", "yours" in this policy.
What personal data do we collect and why?
We collect your personal data when you send an enquiry, call our Customer Care support, sign up for our marketing communications, browse our website or use the other services offered by our website (www.sourcing-Asia.com). The data we collect includes details you provide to us, such as your given name and surname and your shipping and billing addresses. We also collect data regarding your shopping habits and the pages and products you have viewed from your use of the website. We use this data to:
- Take your orders, process your payments and deliver the items you have purchased;
- Provide any additional services you have requested, such as our marketing communications;
- Give you access to services reserved for registered users, Deliver your EDM / newsletter, if you are a subscriber; Provide you with help and assistance via our Customer support team;
- Personalize your visit to the website and ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Under the Law, we must have a valid legal basis to process your data. In most instances, we will process your data because we have a contract with you e.g. to deliver your purchases or to provide you with other services you have requested. We will also use your personal data to send you sales and marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you if we have your explicit consent for this activity, or if you are an existing customer where we have a legitimate interest in communicating with you. You can opt-out of sales and marketing communications from us at any time.
Who will process your data?
Your personal data will be processed by www.sourcing-Asia.com and PT. Bali Design Solusi as the data controllers
We may also retain the services of external suppliers to help meet our business needs and may share your data with these suppliers. These suppliers have been selected after a rigorous evaluation process and chosen for their security, reliability, and competence. They will process your data only under our instructions. Where this is the case, the transfer of your personal data to these countries is carried out in compliance with the guarantees provided by law.
How long do we keep your data?
We will not retain your personal data for longer than is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which you provided that personal data, unless the law permits or requires that we retain it for longer. The retention period varies depending on the purpose of the processing. For example, the data collected during your inquiry of goods on www.sourcing-Asia.com are retained in accordance with local tax law (Indonesia), while those data used to send you our marketing communications are retained until you ask to be unsubscribed.
What are your rights regarding your personal data?
Under the law, you have the right to:
Know what personal data of yours we are processing, where that data came from and how we are using that data;
- Ask us to update, correct or supplement the data we hold about you;
- Withdraw consent for processing for a specified purpose;
- Ask us to delete or erase your data from our systems;
- Limit or oppose our processing of your data;
- Ask us to supply the personal data we hold about you in an easy readable electronic format, or transfer that data direct to a third party nominated by you.